Introduction to Season 2: What does your business need legally as it grows?
We’re featuring case studies with high-achieving and ambitious entrepreneurs, talking about how they’ve built their businesses, and the legal lessons they’ve learned along the way:
- Reina Pomeroy – Episode 14, live now
- Kathleen Shannon and Emily Thompson of Being Boss
- Shawn Fink of Abundant Mama
- Dana Malstaff of Boss Mom
- Kendrick Shope of Authentic Selling
- Katie Hunt of Trade Show Boot Camp
- Stacy Tuschl of She’s Building her Empire
- Mary Beth Storjohann of Workable Wealth
- Corinne Crabtree – PNPTribe
- Jenny Shih – Success on your terms
- and a few more surprises in the works
In today’s episode, I’m talking about three phases of growing a profitable, sustainable business, and how the legal issues are different in each of these phases. I’m also going to give you a sneak peek of what’s to come in Season 2.
KEY TAKEAWAY: When you’re in the integration phase, you have built a business you don’t want to lose, so it’s time to level-up, and start taking care of legal issues. Building a strong legal foundation will make sure you reach your big goals, and never have to work for anyone else again.
Sign up below to get a free 10 Step Legal Road Map® Checklist to build a strong legal foundation for your business (plus be the first to know when new episodes are live).
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.
Sign up to receive podcast updates!
SIGN UP AND RECEIVE A 10 STEP CHECKLIST TO BUILD A STRONG LEGAL FOUNDATION FOR YOUR BUSINESS!