Episode 16: Kendrick Shope on why you’re working too hard to not have the right legal protections for your online business
Kendrick Shope, best known for Sales School and Authentic Selling, got really honest with me in this week’s case study interview. She talks about when she knew it was time to hire a lawyer to create a custom contract for her online sales coaching business, and how her lawyer was able to talk her off a cliff during a difficult customer situation.
Case Study Highlights:
- How the universe responds when you take your business seriously and set things up the right way
- How she knew it was time to work with a lawyer on a contract, but really appreciated having a lawyer on her side later during a difficult customer situation
- Why you don’t want to be on the wrong side of not having the right protections for your business — you’re working too hard, spending too much time away from your family to lose it
- Why it’s been important to work with professionals who understand online business
- The education process of figuring out the legal protections you need for your business
- Why she does not DIY legal for her fast-growing business
KEY TAKEAWAY: Having a trusted legal advisor on your team will help you figure out what to do and get through situations that aren’t so fun.
Kendrick Shope is the creator of Authentic Selling® and expert who empowers women to make millions without sacrificing their integrity. Kendrick also hosts her own radio and podcast show host, is in development with 2 Market Media on her own reality show and is finalizing a deal on her first book, “Sell Like A Woman.” Today, Kendrick runs an online Sales School where she teaches women how to create massive success using Authentic Selling®.
Sign up below to get a free 5 Minute IP Audit Worksheet to find out how you can make more money from the copyrights and trademarks in your business.
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.
Download a 5-minute Intellectual Property Audit Worksheet!
Find out how you could be making more money from your copyrights and trademarks with a 5-Minute IP Audit, and get podcast updates!