Episode 19: Why different kinds of businesses may or may not need to protect intellectual property
Join me for this week’s episode where I talk about why your business may or may not need to worry about its copyrights and trademarks.
Listen and learn:
- Which types of business are more likely to need intellectual property protection
- The difference between copyrights and trademarks
- Who needs to register a trademark or copyright
- The issues your business may face if your brand is built on your name
- The benefits of registering a trademark or copyright
KEY TAKEAWAY: Not every business needs to invest in intellectual property protections. For businesses that make their money from their brand, their creativity, or their content, you must make smart decisions early in your business to have strong intellectual property rights that are properly protected for the long haul.
BONUS: Sign up below to get a free 5 Minute IP Audit Worksheet to find out how you can make more money from the copyrights and trademarks in your business.
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.
Download a 5-minute Intellectual Property Audit Worksheet!
Find out how you could be making more money from your copyrights and trademarks with a 5-Minute IP Audit, and get podcast updates!