Episode 20: Stacy Tuschl on building empires with legal help
Stacy Tuschl of She’s Building Her Empire talks about the benefits of working with a lawyer vs. an online platform when it comes to copyrights and trademarks.
Listen and learn:
- Why putting things out there before they’re (or you’re) ready can be the best way to go
- Why not working with a lawyer on your trademark can leave your brand open to copycats
- The importance of knowing the difference between an independent contractor and an employee, as they relate to your business
- How the right pricing attracts the kind of clients you want to work with
- How valuable it is to have a lawyer on your team who knows your business
KEY TAKEAWAY: If you’re ready to reach your big goals or build your empire, the best place to start is on a firm legal foundation.
Stacy Tuschl is a High-Performance Coach & Business Mentor, Best-Selling Author, Speaker, and the Creator of She’s Building Her Empire Podcast & Community where she helps purpose-driven women entrepreneurs and business owners break through their challenges, operate at their highest potential and create self-sustaining businesses. Stacy is highly passionate about helping women unapologetically be themselves and create a legacy they can be proud of.
BONUS: Sign up below to get a free 5 Minute IP Audit Worksheet to find out how you can make more money from the copyrights and trademarks in your business.
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.
Download a 5-minute Intellectual Property Audit Worksheet!
Find out how you could be making more money from your copyrights and trademarks with a 5-Minute IP Audit, and get podcast updates!