Copyright 101: who owns what, plus the huge benefits of registering early
Want to stop copycats in their tracks? Learn how copyright law automatically protects your creative content like your blog, photos, videos, and e-courses, and the huge benefit you can get by registering your copyrights ASAP. Listen and subscribe in iTunes now!
(Be sure to listen to Episode 5 first for an overview of the different kinds of IP; Episode 7 builds on Episode 5).
- Who owns what?
- How to be sure your business owns copyrights when your employees or contractors do the creating
- Tricky ownership issues with co-creators
- What rights does a copyright owner get?
- Crazy good benefits of copyright registration
- How does the federal copyright registration process work? Do you need to hire an attorney?
- How long does a copyright registration last?
- Should you use the © symbol?
KEY TAKEAWAY: Copyright registration is easy and inexpensive — this is a MUST for any business that’s making money from content like a blog, videos, e-course, or other digital products.
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.
Sign up below for the free download that accompanies Episode 7! “Copyright 101” (plus be the first to know when new episodes are live).
AND RECEIVE PODCAST UPDATES!