Run an online business? So do we.
Hi, I’m Autumn, an award-winning intellectual property lawyer who helps ambitious entrepreneurs like you.
Are you ready to build a profitable online business and create the life of your dreams?
We help the leaders of six- and seven-figure+ online businesses protect everything they’ve worked so hard to build.
And we can do the same for you.
The AWB Firm is the go-to law firm for online business owners.
Here are just a few of our clients:
- Amy Porterfield
- Being Boss
- Chalene Johnson's 131 Method
- Boss Mom
- Melyssa Griffin of Nectar Collective
- Reina Pomeroy of Reina + Co. and Creative Empire podcast
- Braid Creative & Consulting
- Biddy Tarot
When you work with our team at the AWB Firm, you won’t have to explain to your lawyer what a funnel is or how your online course or affiliate program works. We know about these things because that’s how we run our business, too.
The AWB Firm helps business owners identify the legal questions they don’t even know they should be asking, like:
- How can I stop a competitor from stealing my business name or logo?
- I’m building my team of contractors. Is that legal?
- What do I need to do now to make sure the content of my online course won’t be ripped off later?
- How should I protect my IP if I have affiliates promoting my programs & products?
- Should I put my IP in a holding company?
- How do I set up a licensing or certification program?
- How can I set my business up to sell down the road and retire to the beach with a cocktail in my hand?
Our mission is for online business owners to never make another expensive legal mistake.
We’d love to put our expertise to work and take legal worries off your neverending to-do list, so you can focus on the parts of your business you do best.