Learn the important role courses have played in Rick Mulready building his online business.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- The importance of validating the concept of your course before investing your time and money to create it
- Why you need to be sure your user experience is ready to go before running Facebook ads
- How documenting your processes and procedures early on can help you grow your team and business
- Why you should review Facebook’s ad policies monthly if you’re running ads
- The importance of using contracts with an ads expert or manager
NEW MASTERCLASS ALERT: We’re hosting a brand new masterclass LIVE next week – for free! Learn about the 5 Mistakes You’re Making That Could Destroy Your Online Business (and how to fix them!) – mark your calendar for Tues. 9/17/19 or Thurs. 9/19/19 and sign up at this link: https://onlinecourselegal.com/masterclass/
Rick Mulready: https://rickmulready.com
Rick’s Accelerator Mastermind: https://rickmulready.com/accelerator
The Art of Paid Traffic podcast: https://rickmulready.com/category/aoptpodcast/
Rick’s Instagram: @rickmulready
Working with professionals in your business podcast episodes: Legal Road Map® episodes 41-44, www.awbfirm.com/podcast
Our FREE resource to help you write solid contracts: The 5 terms I think every contract should include. www.awbfirm.com/5terms
If you’re so in love with your course, product, or business name that you’re ready to say “I do”, it might be time to register your trademark. The AWB Firm can help! Clients love our seamless process and flat-fee pricing (i.e., no surprise bills for you!). If you’re ready to learn more or get started, visit www.awbfirm.com/trademark-copyright.
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.