Learn how Tyler J. McCall built his business teaching business owners how to use Instagram by incorporating an online course with his membership community.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- How the questions all your clients are asking over and over again maybe the key to creating content in your online course
- Why including an online course with your membership community can be a best practice
- The surprising ways your membership community changes when you scale
- The important reasons to do a trademark search BEFORE you fall in love with your product, service, or business name
- Why being serious about growing your business means acknowledging you can’t do everything yourself
BONUS: get your hands on our FREE resource to help you write solid contracts: The 5 terms I think every contract should include. www.awbfirm.com/5terms
Tyler’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tylerjmccall/
Tyler’s website: https://www.tylerjmccall.com
Follower to Fan Society: https://www.followertofansociety.com/closed
DIY your own trademark search: https://awbfirm.com/podcast6/
If you’re so in love with your course, product, or business name that you’re ready to say “I do”, it’s probably time to register your trademark. The AWB Firm can help! Clients love our seamless process and flat-fee pricing (i.e., no surprise bills for you!). If you’re ready to learn more or get started, visit www.awbfirm.com/trademark-copyright.
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.