Celebrity copywriter Laura Belgray dishes on what it’s like to co-produce an online course with Marie Forleo, how she reluctantly shifted from high-end service provider to course creator, and more.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- The simple addition to your contracts that can help you step up your portfolio and testimonial game
- The power in finding the favorite part of your business
- Why every partnership needs a clear “divorce” clause in the contract
- How solid contracts and documentation can help you win a chargeback
- Why Laura recommends doing things before you feel ready
BONUS: get your hands on our FREE resource to help you write solid contracts: The 5 terms I think every contract should include. www.awbfirm.com/5terms
Laura’s website (it’s brand new and so good): https://talkingshrimp.com/
Laura’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/talkingshrimpnyc/
If you’re so in love with your course, product, or business name that you’re ready to say “I do”, it’s probably time to register your trademark. The AWB Firm can help! Clients love our seamless process and flat-fee pricing (i.e., no surprise bills for you!). If you’re ready to learn more or get started, visit www.awbfirm.com/trademark-copyright.
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.