Our firm works with successful 7 & 8 figure online business owners every day, and we’ve started to notice a few important qualities that they share.
We’re sharing the four things they consistently do to create and sustain success (and how you can implement these into your business NOW).
In this episode we’ll cover:
- Why continuing to “bootstrap it” into seven-figures is a recipe for burnout
- The first two positions CEOs / founders typically fill on their teams
- How handing over marketing to another team member can be a big stumbling block for seven-figure founders
- Why CEOs spend time with people who are further along in business than they are, not just their peers
- Why making 1, 5, or 10 year goals and being proactive is essential to get you to the business of your dreams
- What CEO/founders know about spending money to get in front of people (leads aren’t free!)
Key takeaway: Keeping an eye on those who are further along in business is one of THE best ways to ensure you reach their level.
BONUS: get your hands on our FREE resource to help you write your contracts: The 5 terms I think every contract should include: www.awbfirm.com/5terms
Get Paid podcast with Clare Pelletreau: https://clairepells.com/category/podcast/
Legal Road Map® Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/legalroadmap/
Have you poured your heart and soul into creating an online course? How upset would you be if one of your students copied some or all of your course content and tried to sell it as their own? Perhaps a more important question: how upset would you be with yourself if you didn’t have an agreement in place that expressly prohibits your students from doing something like this? Our Legal Road Map® to Protect Your Online Course contract template bundle can help you lock down your course content in the time it takes you to catch a few episodes of your latest Netflix binge.
To buy your bundle and start protecting your online course today, visit www.onlinecourselegal.com/yes
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.