Boss lawyer-turned-strategist Heather Hubbard shares her experience making the leap into entrepreneurship, why contracts are critical, and her recent Legal VIP Day experience with the AWB Firm.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- The importance of knowing your bigger ‘why’
- Why you need to use contracts with your collaborators – every time!
- Why it’s also critical to still have an actual conversation about what’s in your contract with your customers
- How documentation is essential when faced with a credit card chargeback or dispute
- When it’s time to hire out different types of tasks in your business
- Heather’s experience with the AWB Firm’s new Legal VIP Day
BONUS: What’s your contract missing? Get your hands on our FREE resource to help you write solid contracts: The 5 terms I think every contract should include. www.awbfirm.com/5terms
Heather’s website: https://www.heatherjoyhubbard.com/blueprint/
Hustle & Flow podcast: https://www.heatherjoyhubbard.com/podcast/
Want to make sure your business is protected but working one-on-one with a lawyer just isn’t in the budget? Our customizable contract templates are a great, affordable way to get protection for yourself and your business without breaking the bank. Shop our selection of contract templates for online businesses and protect your business today! Visit www.awbfirm.com/contract-templates.
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.