In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Where your TOU must be linked on your website
- The 11 terms you should include in your TOU to protect you and your students
- Why including more strict terms in your TOU is always better, and how you can be gentler when difficult circumstances come up
- Why including a “refunds at our discretion” clause is a bad idea
- How your TOU can give you a way to resolve issues with someone stealing your intellectual property, without having to file a costly copyright or trademark lawsuit
BONUS: Head over to www.awbfirm.com/course for instant access to our brand new, free masterclass, 3 Legal Protections Your Course Business is Probably Missing, and our legal checklist for course creators (plus you’ll be the first to know when new episodes are live).
Contract templates: www.awbfirm.com/contract-templates
AWB Firm Masterclass: www.awbfirm.com/course
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.