Have you had issues with customers not fulfilling their payment plans? Gravy’s Casey Graham talks about the value of personalized human interaction in an age where automation is the online business practice du jour.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How being nice can make all the difference when you’re working to resolve payment issues with your customers
- Why quick action is essential in the payment recovery process (80% of recovery happens in the first 7 days!)
- How to make sure your emails about payment issues actually get opened
- Why a “magic moment” within a week of purchasing will help you gain a loyal follower instead of just another disengaged purchaser
- The power of a cleaned out inbox
- What the 55 cent principle is, and how it can really up your customer service game (it’s one of our favorite things we use with our own clients here at the AWB Firm!)
BONUS: Head over to www.awbfirm.com/course for instant access to our brand new, free masterclass, 3 Legal Protections Your Course Business is Probably Missing, and our legal checklist for course creators (plus you’ll be the first to know when new episodes are live).
Autumn’s link to try out Gravy: www.sharegravy.com/autumn
Payment Recovery Success Chart:
Full Story screen capture: https://www.fullstory.com/
Casey’s Instagram: @caseygraham
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.
Some of the links on this page are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, the AWB Firm will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. We have experience with these companies, and recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions we make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.