Professor turned CEO Dr. Lindsay Padilla helps teachers become entrepreneurs, and entrepreneurs become teachers with her signature method that focuses on helping students to actually finish online courses.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The two things you need in order for your course to succeed
- Lindsay’s B.E.T.A. framework for course creation and how it can help you build your course faster than you ever thought possible
- Why your course is never really done
- How ironclad contracts can help you set boundaries and prevent burnout
- Trademark considerations when you’re looking to rebrand
- The importance of marketing your course to your ideal student
Lindsay’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drlindsaypadilla/
FREE 90-Minute Course Creation Masterclass: http://omg.lindsaympadilla.com/optin
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.