Scalability expert Haley Burkhead shares how she’s grown her online business to a half-million dollar brand in just 12 months, plus some tough legal lessons learned (yes, hackers are a real thing!)
In this episode we’ll cover:
- Automation in your business and how it can help you prevent burnout
- The vital importance of communicating with and listening to your audience
- Why handling PR nightmares with grace will serve you better than the alternative
- Why you don’t necessarily need to grow your audience before you launch a course or affiliate program
- The importance of being selective when approving affiliates to promote your products or services
BONUS: Head over to www.awbfirm.com/course for instant access to our brand new, free masterclass, 3 Legal Protections Your Course Business is Probably Missing, and our legal checklist for course creators (plus you’ll be the first to know when new episodes are live).
Worried about the legal blindspots that may be lurking in your business? The AWB Firm can help! Clients love our Legal Road Map® session. One of our experienced attorneys will take a one-hour deep-dive into your business. And you’ll be confident you’re not missing anything essential now, and you’ll learn what you might need to do later. For more info or to book your Legal Road Map® session, click here!
Haley’s FREE training: profitplanner.co/grow
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.