Podcast S3E41 – FB Live 53 – Building your professional team to grow
This month is all about building your team of professional advisors to reach your seven- and eight-figure business goals. I’m teaching why it’s crucial to have a CPA or tax professional, bookkeeper, operations or business manager (COO), financial advisor or CFO, and yes of course a lawyer!, as well as other advisors, on your team.
In this episode I cover:
- How new businesses can begin building your professional network of “advisors” even if you’re not ready to hire them yet
- When business owners should hire experts
- The types of experts a seven- or eight-figure business needs
- How to find the right experts to work with your business
- Why you should budget for these professional services
- The benefits of hiring the right professionals to help you plan your business’s growth
- How our firm works with businesses on retainer for predictable, consistent legal guidance (it may surprise you!)
Resource referenced in this episode:
I’ll also be interviewing a few of my favorite pros in these categories later this month, you don’t want to miss it!
Sign up below to get a free 5 Minute Intellectual Property Audit. You’ll learn how you can make more money from the copyrights and trademarks in your business (you can also sign up there to be the first to know when new episodes are live and receive other legal updates and special offers from the AWB Firm).
This video is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.