Podcast S3E62 FB Live 73 – Contracts! The most important protection for your business, Part 1
It can be easy to get caught up in the flashier parts of your business, like selling a course or putting together an affiliate program, but if you don’t protect your business with contracts, you could lose everything you’ve worked for.
This week’s episode starts my month-long focus on this business essential, covering important items like:
- A few business scenarios in which you might need a contract (some of these might surprise you!)
- How a solid contract works wonders for your professional image
- Why signing a contract is really an act of trust – not the opposite!
- The five most important things to consider for your contracts
- A clever tip to get a (mostly) custom contract for your business even if you don’t have a big legal budget
- The one type of contract that all businesses with a website need
- Why podcast hosts need contracts
Key takeaway: No matter what type of business you run, in order to protect it, you need to be using solid contracts. Protecting everything you’ve worked for now with a contract can prevent devastating consequences down the road.
Visit www.awbfirm.com/podcast62 for a transcript and show notes. If you’ve realized you’re missing a key contract for your business, visit http://awbfirm.com/contract-templates/ to learn more about our customizable contract templates, and sign up for a free worksheet to help you write your own contracts.
Also, stay tuned for more info about our annual Black Friday Contract Template Sale and a special discount just for our email list subscribers (you can sign up at either link above). You won’t want to miss it!
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.