Podcast S3E63 FB Live 74 – Contracts part 2: What every online business needs
In this week’s episode I talk about the contracts you need for your website:
- The one contract every website needs (even though no one will ever read it!)
- The best practice contract you should have on your website even though it’s not required
- How terms & conditions on your website can help if you have to go after a copycat
- Which industries need to worry the most about including a disclaimer on their website
- The determining factors for disclosing if you’re being compensated for promoting a product or service
Key takeaway: It can be super simple to set up a website these days. But without the proper contracts in place, your website could create legal problems down the road.
Visit www.awbfirm.com/podcast63 for a transcript and show notes, and download a worksheet to help you decide which corporate entity type is right for your business.
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.