Podcast S3E64 FB Live 75 – Contracts: Part 3 – Protect your revenue + grow your team
Growing a business to the point where it’s producing steady revenue is a milestone accomplishment for any business owner. But what are you doing to protect your revenue stream(s)?
In this week’s episode, I cover the contracts you need in your business to protect revenue, with bonus content about what you need when growing your team:
- The basics to include in a client services contract
- Why you need to spell out who will own any intellectual property in your contracts
- Special contract considerations for event planners and for coaches
- When you need to have contracts in place if you sell a physical product
- The contracts you need if you do live events, especially if you work with sponsorship
- Important contract terms for affiliate or referral programs
- Which contract to use with your employees to protect your trade secrets
- Why it’s not a good idea to use both your independent contractor’s and your contract (just pick one to sign)
Key takeaway: If you’re not using contracts to protect your business, all of your hard work could all be for nothing.
Contract template store: www.awbfirm.com/contract-templates
Legal Road Map® podcast episode 12 – www.awbfirm.com/podcast12
Legal Road Map® podcast episode 37 – www.awbfirm.com/podcast37
Legal Road Map® podcast episode 49 – www.awbfirm.com/podcast49
Legal Road Map® podcast episode 50 – www.awbfirm.com/podcast50
Legal Road Map® podcast episode 51 – www.awbfirm.com/podcast51
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.