Legal Road Map® Podcast S4E97 – Legal for Course Creators: Affiliates for your Course, part 2
Visit www.awbfirm.com/podcast97 for the audio/podcast version of this video episode.
Learn about the important terms your affiliate program agreement needs to include. This is part two of a two-part series on affiliate programs. For part one, please visit https://awbfirm.com/vimeo-video/podcast95/
In this episode we’ll cover:
- Why you may want to think twice before referring to your affiliate collab as a “joint venture” or “partnership”
- How contracts can help your affiliate program be more profitable
- Why it’s so important to spell out exactly what your affiliates are required to do to promote your product or services
- Things to consider when spelling out how and when you’ll pay your affiliates’ commission
- Why you might want to limit the term of your affiliates
- Why the general terms at the bottom of your contract can sometimes be the most important
Key takeaway: Clear terms in your affiliate agreement provide a strong foundation for your affiliate program to grow on.
BONUS: click here to get your hands on our FREE resource to help you write your contracts: The 5 terms I think every contract should include: awbfirm.com/5terms
Legal Road Map® Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/legalroadmap
Want to make sure your business is protected but working one-on-one with a lawyer just isn’t in the budget? Our customizable contract templates are a great, affordable way to get protection for yourself and your business without breaking the bank. Shop our selection of contract templates for online businesses and protect your business today!
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.