Learn what makes a strong trademark, how-to DIY your trademark search, and what to steer clear of when choosing a name for your digital course.
In this episode we'll cover:
- The different types of trademarks and the pros and cons of each
- What a suggestive trademark is and why it may be the best route to go when choosing your course name
- What a descriptive trademark is and why it's the most difficult to register
- What's required to register your own name as a trademark
- Ways you can DIY your trademark search
Key takeaway: A legal checkup before you run FB ads can mean the difference between a super successful campaign and throwing money down the drain.
BONUS: get your hands on our FREE resource to help you write your contracts: The 5 terms I think every contract should include: www.awbfirm.com/5terms
FREE Naming Guide: scroll down for opportunity to download
Episode 45 of the Legal Road Map® podcast - How to DIY Your Trademark Search: www.awbfirm.com/podcast45
To buy your bundle and start protecting your online course today, visit www.onlinecourselegal.com/yes
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.