Learn how Boss Mom® Dana Malstaff created one of the most popular communities on Facebook, and how she's using courses in her business.
In this episode we'll cover:
- The challenges of cultivating a successful online community and the importance of setting firm boundaries from the start
- The surprising cost (financial and emotional) of enforcing your registered trademark
- Some of the criteria to consider when creating your policy for admitting new people into your online community
- Tweaks to your your onboarding and documentation process that can go a long way to protect your business
- A good question to ask yourself if you're considering starting a membership program
BONUS: get your hands on our FREE resource to help you write solid contracts: The 5 terms I think every contract should include. www.awbfirm.com/5terms
The Vault: https://boss-mom.com/vault-membership/
Boss-Mom® Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BossMomGroup/
Dana's first interview on our podcast: www.awbfirm.com/podcast24
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.