Putting together an online course is a huge undertaking. There are so many moving parts - writing copy, sourcing or creating images/video, making sure your tech is working, marketing + sales, and more. I’m tired just thinking about it!
If you’re not careful, all of those pieces can take you away from the parts of your business that are making you money now, and you’ll start out at a deficit before your course even launches. So what can you do to ensure your online course enables you to create more income, instead of draining the success you have already created?
In this episode, we’ll cover:
- How paying commission to your affiliates can still help you exponentially increase your overall sales - and profit!
- The importance of using an affiliate agreement with all affiliates
- How outsourcing certain parts of creating your online course can actually end up saving you money in the long run
- Why it’s so critical to always use a contract when hiring an independent contractor
- Autumn’s tips to keep making sales of your course, even when you’re not launching
BONUS: Are you stuck Googling the answers to what you need legally, and what’s just a good idea to have, before launching your online course? Sign up using the form above to get free instant access to my masterclass The 3 Legal Protections Your Course Business Is Probably Missing to make sure your online business is digital course-ready.
Micro Famous, Matt Johnson
AWB Firm Contract Template Store: www.awbfirm.com/contract-templates
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.