We’re back with Season 2! This season will teach you about the legal steps you need to take to be sure you reach your goals as you grow a profitable, sustainable business.
We’re featuring case studies with high-achieving and ambitious entrepreneurs, talking about how they’ve built their businesses, and the legal lessons they’ve learned along the way:
- Reina Pomeroy - Episode 14, live now
- Kathleen Shannon and Emily Thompson of Being Boss
- Shawn Fink of Abundant Mama
- Dana Malstaff of Boss Mom
- Kendrick Shope of Authentic Selling
- Katie Hunt of Trade Show Boot Camp
- Stacy Tuschl of She’s Building her Empire
- Mary Beth Storjohann of Workable Wealth
- Corinne Crabtree - PNPTribe
- Jenny Shih - Success On Your Terms
- Few more surprises in the works
In today’s episode, I’m talking about three phases of growing a profitable, sustainable business, and how the legal issues are different in each of these phases. I’m also going to give you a sneak peek of what’s to come in Season 2.
KEY TAKEAWAY: When you’re in the integration phase, you have built a business you don’t want to lose, so it’s time to level-up, and start taking care of legal issues. Building a strong legal foundation will make sure you reach your big goals, and never have to work for anyone else again.
Sign up below to get a free 10 Step Legal Road Map® Checklist to build a strong legal foundation for your business (plus be the first to know when new episodes are live).
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.