This episode was recorded on March 17, 2020.
There’s no denying it, we’re all in the same uncharted waters as the global Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic touches each and every one of us. Everyone is asking new questions and thinking through new scenarios, especially when it comes to our businesses.
This special episode is designed to answer some questions that may have come up for you in the wake of events cancelling, clients finding themselves in economic difficulty, and leading your business through this unprecedented time.
In this episode, we’ll cover:
- What to do if your client wants to cancel or can’t pay for your services
- What to look for in your contracts to see if or how you’re covered in a pandemic
- Why it’s a great time to take a look at your business’s values and use them to guide your response in a crisis
- How digging your heels in when it comes to your contract can really cost you in the long run
- The importance of being proactive when it comes to cancelling your live event
- How technology can help you pivot your live event
- Why it may just be the perfect time to launch a new offer
BONUS: Do you have a team that helps you run your online business? Wondering what your best practices should be to make sure you take care of them while also taking care of business? Click here to visit our COVID-19 Business Resource center, full of FREE resources for employers during the pandemic. We are updating this page regularly with new information.
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.