If you know your way around the business section of your favorite book store, there’s no way you haven’t heard of Autumn’s guest this week: Mike Michalowicz. His simple but powerful business principles are featured in his incredibly popular books Profit First(a personal favorite), The Pumpkin Plan, Clockwork, and his newest release Fix This Next.
In this interview, Mike shares his experience with growing multiple large and small businesses, navigating licensing deals, dealing with copycats, litigation, and more.
In this episode, we’ll cover:
- The importance of taking deliberate action in your business, not justany action
- Why more is not always better when it comes to legal for your business
- How Mike has used licensing to spread and teach his business principles to more people
- Mike’s advice to business owners about how to pivot during COVID-19
- Smart communication tips you can use right now
Mike’s website: www.mikemichalowicz.com
Mike’s Recession Response website: www.recessionresponse.com
Fix This Next: https://mikemichalowicz.com/fix-this-next-book/
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.