Hiring a lawyer for one-on-one help to protect your business probably seems like an impossible goal for a lot of business owners I know, especially in the midst of a pandemic.
But did you know there are steps you can take on your own that will have you worrying less about things like refund requests, scope creep, and clients stealing your content, and more about how you’ll be able to scale to serve all the new clients coming your way? (And some of these steps won’t cost you a dime!).
In this episode, we’ll cover:
- How often you should be updating your client contracts
- How friction with your clients can help guide you to make smart changes in your business, and your contracts
- FREE ways to begin protecting your intellectual property
- Why using old contracts for new offerings can leave you and your business open to problems
- Why you should be using a contract, even for your side hustle
BONUS: If you’re ready for a break from Netflix by now, or coronavirus has spotlighted areas of your business that have you worried, now is a great time to make sure your business is in good shape legally. Sign up below to download the free legal checklist to make sure your business has a strong legal foundation!
Contract template store: https://awbfirm.com/collections/all
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.