From retail to restaurants, businesses in every industry are flocking to the online space.
Navigating the ins and outs of online business can add another layer of unclear rules and laws to sift through as you set up your business. So, how do you know where to begin?
In this episode, we’ll cover:
- How to choose the right model for your online business (what are you going to sell and how are you going to sell it)
- Choosing the best online venue for your online business (hint: you may not even need a website!)
- If you do choose to create a website for your online business, why making it functional is actually more important than how it looks
- How to choose a good website domain (hint: even if a domain is available, the business name itself may already be in use!)
- Which documents are you required to have on your website, and which are optional but still a good idea to include
- Other policies you should make sure you have spelled out for your customers (shipping, pickup, gift cards, and more)
BONUS: If you’re starting something new, or coronavirus has spotlighted areas of your business that have you worried, now is a great time to make sure your business is in good shape legally.Download our free legal checklist to make sure your business has a strong legal foundation!
Legal Road Map® Episode 71 - What is a trademark search and how to do one:www.awbfirm.com/podcast71
Website Documents contract template bundle:https://bit.ly/WebsiteBundle_AWBFirm
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.