You’ve started your business, created your products, and maybe even made a few sales.
Think you’re ready to scale? Not so fast…
Messaging and marketing expert Lisa Princic joins the podcast to talk about the importance of nailing down value proposition BEFORE you scale, the most common marketing mistakes she sees businesses make, and more.
In this episode, we’ll cover:
- Why identifying your value proposition is critical to scaling your business
- How you can prevent marketing burnout by tracking where your leads come from
- Why getting in front of more people isn’t necessarily the best way to scale your business
- How risk factors into deciding if it’s the right time to register your trademark
- What you need to know about whether or not you need to register your trademark in a foreign country (Lisa’s Canadian but has a lot of U.S. clients)
- Why it really is worth it to narrow your marketing focus
BONUS: If you’re starting something new, or this episode has spotlighted areas of your business that have you worried, now is a great time to make sure your business is in good shape legally.Download our free legal checklist below to make sure your business has a strong legal foundation!
Lisa’s Messaging Toolkit:https://scalingdeep.com/toolkit/
Lisa’s Marketing Roadmap:https://scalingdeep.com/roadmap/
Scaling Deep podcast:https://scalingdeep.com/podcast
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.