Losing sleep worrying over your business is no fun. But Britt Seva, founder of Thrivers Society, found herself in that exact situation before she decided to take care of the legal blindspots in her business.
Learn how Britt has built an extremely successful membership business model by starting small and growing smart.
In this episode, we’ll cover:
- Why starting micro (especially when it comes to courses + memberships) can be your best way to scale
- Why doing 1:1 work FIRST is an essential step to growing your business
- How the simplest, plainest way is the best way to start
- Whyoverserving in your membership site or online community really isn’t serving your community members at all
- How honoring your business as areal business can help you reach that next level
- What it really looks like to manage a team of 16
- How getting legal in order can help you sleep better at night and stop worrying about things going wrong in your business
- Why it’s important to pay attention to outgrowing service providers and making sure you have the right fit for your team
BONUS: If you’re starting something new, or this episode has spotlighted areas of your business that have you worried, now is a great time to make sure your business is in good shape legally.Download our free legal checklist below to make sure your business has a strong legal foundation!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Britt’s website: https://brittseva.com/
Britt’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brittseva/
The Thriving Stylist Podcast: https://thethrivingstylist.com/podcasthome
Britt’s membership for hairstylists, Thrivers Society: https://thriverssociety.com/courseinfo
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.