Preparing to launch or run a year-end (I see you coming Black Friday / Cyber Monday) promotion involves a lot of moving parts. It can be easy for things that may seem less important to fall through the cracks, but tightening up your contracts shouldn’t be one of them.
Learn what you need to know about getting your contracts in shape before your launch or year-end promotion, including a few tips to keep in mind that are specific to 2020 (because, you know… it’s 2020🙄).
In this episode, we’ll cover:
- How frequently you should review your contracts
- What your customer contracts need to say about testimonials
- How your contracts can help with circumstances outside of your control (hello, pandemic!)
- Why you really need to make sure you address termination or cancellation in your contracts
- Best practices for getting your contracts signed, and your terms agreed to the right way
- Other agreements you may need as you launch or kick off your promotion
Watch the video of this episode at the bottom of the page.
BONUS: If you’re starting something new, or this episode has spotlighted areas of your business that have you worried, now is a great time to make sure your business is in good shape legally.Download our free legal checklist below to make sure your business has a strong legal foundation!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Episode 164 of the Legal Road Map® podcast: https://awbfirm.com/podcast164
Contract template store: https://awbfirm.com/contract-templates
Model release contract template: https://awbfirm.com/collections/all/products/model-release
Affiliate agreement template: https://awbfirm.com/products/affiliate-or-referral-program-agreement-template
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.