We’re here…finally. Down to the final weeks of 2020 and there’s no better time to start creating your business’s legal plan for next year.
If you’ve got your sights set on building a successful business, creating a legacy, launching a new product or service, or simply maintaining your current side hustle, this episode is for you.
In this episode, we’ll cover:
- The best way to stop losing sleep over the legal black holes in your business in 2021
- How you can avoid learning legal lessons the hard (and expensive!) way
- The cost advantage of thinking proactively when it comes to legal for your business
- The right time to register your copyrights or trademarks and when it makes sense to wait
- How to create legacy with legal planning
- Why creating a legal plan doesn’t mean doing it all or spending all the moneyright now
* Watch the video of this episode at the bottom of the page.
JOIN THE PREP TO SCALE™ CHALLENGE! Our very first 5 day challenge kicks off December 7-11. Doors close on December 6, so claim your spot today!
Don’t need 5 days and want to have lifetime, instant access to all the challenge content,plus attend an exclusive Q+A with Autumn? Take the FastTrack today for just $27.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
FastTrack Prep to Scale™: https://awbfirm.com/fast-track
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.