Is your business the type that needs to worry about intellectual property rights? This week I talk about why your business may or may not need to protect its copyrights and trademarks.
Listen and learn:
- Which types of business are more likely to need intellectual property protection
- The difference between copyrights and trademarks
- Who needs to register a trademark or copyright
- The issues your business may face if your brand is built on your own name
- The benefits of registering with the U.S. Copyright Office or U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
KEY TAKEAWAY: Not every business needs to invest in intellectual property protections. For businesses that make their money from their brand, their creativity, or their content, you must make smart decisions early in your business to have strong intellectual property rights that are properly protected for the long haul.
Sign up below to get a free 5 Minute Intellectual Property Audit to learn how you can make more money from the copyrights and trademarks in your business (plus be the first to know when new episodes are live).
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.