Being Boss® founders, Kathleen Shannon and Emily Thompson, share valuable insights about partnering with others in business and the ins and outs of publishing a book.
Listen and learn:
- Why you should have Terms and Conditions on your website
- How getting a registered trademark can be motivation to level-up in your business
- How essential an Operating Agreement is when partnering with others
- Why self-publishing may not be the best route for your book
- How having a trusted tribe of bosses can be so valuable in navigating business decisions
KEY TAKEAWAY: Legal may not always be necessary early on in business, but it can be essential when you’re partnering with others. Working with a lawyer who knows your business can help you and your partner(s) reach your long term vision through short term goals.
Sign up below to get a free 5 Minute Intellectual Property Audit to learn how you can make more money from the copyrights and trademarks in your business (plus be the first to know when new episodes are live).
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.