In our second GDPR mini-training ("GDPR" is the European Union's new General Data Protection Regulation), I covered:
- What the GDPR is (briefly!)
- Changes US businesses may need to make with their email marketing, list building, lead magnets, opt-ins, downloadables, freebies, contact us forms, and checkout procedures for digital and physical products
- Three options for US businesses to comply with GDPR in their opt-ins, including checkboxes on forms, double opt-ins, and more transparency
- Do you need to delete your whole list, or do a re-engagement campaign?
- What “consent” means under GDPR
Sign up below to get a free 5 Minute Intellectual Property Audit. You’ll learn how you can make more money from the copyrights and trademarks in your business (you will also be the first to know when new episodes are live and receive other legal updates and special offers from the AWB Firm).
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.