Video marketing & YouTube expert Liz Germain joins the podcast in this episode to talk with Autumn about keeping integrity at the forefront of your business and some legal lessons learned.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How offering online courses can unlock your time as a business owner
- How to use online courses to prequalify potential 1:1 clients
- Why too much learning and attending too many conferences can be a bad thing
- Important lessons Liz learned about required FTC disclosures for sponsored content
- The downsides of using Paypal for payment processing, plus how your written refund policy can be your saving grace
BONUS: Head over to www.awbfirm.com/course for instant access to our brand new, free masterclass, 3 Legal Protections Your Course Business is Probably Missing, and our legal checklist for course creators (plus you'll be the first to know when new episodes are live).
Liz Germain: www.lizdoesvideo.com
Liz's Video Growth Course: https://videogrowthcourse.com/
Marketing School Podcast: https://marketingschool.io/
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.