Have you ever felt like you were doing all the right things, but not getting the results that were *supposed* to magically appear?
Then you need to listen to this episode with Harvard-educated lawyer turned feminist mindset life coach Kara Loewentheil, who shares about her unconventional launch strategy, initially failing to succeed in business, and her experiences registering trademarks and hiring employees.
In this episode you'll learn:
- The importance of learning even the bare minimum of the marketing strategies you want to use in your business, even if you plan to outsource it, and how this can save you money in the long run
- Why you should get crystal clear on your messaging before you invest big bucks in marketing
- How being willing to fail (and fail repeatedly!) can help you succeed
- Why registering your trademark right off the bat might not be the best idea
- What you must consider when you're ready to hire your first employee
BONUS: Head over to www.awbfirm.com/course for instant access to our brand new, free masterclass, 3 Legal Protections Your Course Business is Probably Missing, and our legal checklist for course creators (plus you'll be the first to know when new episodes are live).
Kara's FREE 5-Day Confidence Challenge: www.unfuckyourbrain.com/challenge
Unfuck Your Brain Podcast: https://unfuckyourbrain.com/podcasts/
The Clutch: https://unfuckyourbrain.com/theclutch
The Life Coach School: https://thelifecoachschool.com/
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.