Marie Forleo is arguably the original “multi-passionate entrepreneur”. She manages to effortlessly incorporate her love of things like dance and hip-hop while operating a multimillion-dollar online marketing and development company and inspiring millions.
In this episode, I did a case study on how Marie:
- Has built her digital marketing and development brand over a nearly 20-year (!!) career
- Successfully navigated collaborations – including when she created her signature product, B School
- Optimizes sales of her signature product through affiliate marketing – and how you can do the same in your business
- Protects her intellectual property while doing affiliate marketing
Key takeaway: Business strategies like affiliate marketing can exponentially increase your sales and your bottom line if done properly. But if you don’t work with an experienced lawyer to make sure you and your business are properly protected in the process, it could spell disaster.
Legal Road Map® podcast episodes:
- GDPR – episodes 38, 39, 40
- Marie Forleo’s affiliate program for B School: https://marieforleobschool.com/bschool-affiliate-partner-info/
Marie Forleo: https://www.marieforleo.com/
Sign up below to get a free 5 Minute Intellectual Property Audit. You’ll learn how you can make more money from the copyrights and trademarks in your business (you can also sign up there to be the first to know when new episodes are live and receive other legal updates and special offers from the AWB Firm).
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.