Learn tips, tricks, and course creator best practices from Teachable's Cameron Mattis.
In this episode we'll cover:
- The importance of having a specific audience and niche with for your online course
- How using the language that your audience uses is gold when it comes to connecting with them
- The 'before and after' exercise Cameron recommends when putting together your online course
- How setting clear expectations for your online course can help you and your students avoid frustration down the road
- How "perfect is the enemy of done" is one of the best pieces of advice for course creators
- The pros and cons of a membership model vs. a course
- Why providing continued value doesn't necessarily have to mean creating new content each month
BONUS: get your hands on our FREE resource to help you write solid contracts: The 5 terms I think every contract should include. www.awbfirm.com/5terms
SPECIAL TEACHABLE OFFER FOR OUR LISTENERS! Enter the code AWBPODCAST to upgrade your account for one free month of our Pro plan (normally $99).
Everything Is Teachable podcast: https://teachable.com/podcast/everything-is-teachable
Atomic Habits, James Clear: https://jamesclear.com/atomic-habits
James Clear's The Habits Academy (hosted on Teachable): https://habitsacademy.com/
Teachable's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/teachable
Teachable's Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/teachable
Teachable's website: www.teachable.com
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.