It seems like everyone is adding a digital course to their arsenal of offerings these days. With tools like plug-and-play platforms and even courses on how to create your course, it’s easier than ever to start earning serious income from these popular products.
But what about the legal side of digital courses? In the rush to get your course up and running, it may be the last thing on your mind, but not taking the time to put even the most basic legal protections in place can create some real nightmares for you later on.
In this episode, we’ll cover:
- One thing you must have on your website if you’re collecting any type of personal data from visitors (hello, newsletter sign ups and opt-in forms!)
- Why Terms and Conditions are an especially good idea to include on your website if you’re looking to add a digital course to your offerings
- When not including disclosures on your website can land you in a lot of trouble
- Why having a proven result from working with your 1:1 clients is the secret ingredient for big success with your digital course
- Autumn’s top questions to ask your ideal clients before you create your course
BONUS: Are you stuck trying to Google the answers to what you need and what’s just a good idea to have legally to launch your online course? Sign up using the form below to get free instant access to my masterclass The 3 Legal Protections Your Course Business Is Probably Missing to make sure your online business is digital course-ready.
Legal Road Map® Episode 126: www.awbfirm.com/podcast126
Amy Porterfield’s Digital Course Academy: https://help.amyporterfield.com/article/67-dca-details
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.