You’ve made the plans to take your business online, and decided on the basics we covered in part 1 of this series. Now what?
Part of the beauty of starting an online business is that you can get up and running quickly, but there are still afew more things you need to tackle before you open your virtual doors.
In this episode, we’ll cover:
- The simple wording to include on your marketing materials, downloadables, and branding to protect your copyrights and trademarks
- The types of service providers that need to use a more robust contract, plus what should be included in this type of contract
- E-signing contracts vs. print, sign, scan and send back
- The essential policies every online retail store should include on their website
- Why youshouldn’t use a payment app like Venmo for your business
- What you need to know about email and social media marketing rules
BONUS: If you’re starting something new, or coronavirus has spotlighted areas of your business that have you worried, now is a great time to make sure your business is in good shape legally. Grab our legal checklist below to make sure your business has a strong legal foundation!
AWB Firm Contract Template Store:www.awbfirm.com/contract-templates
Episode 4 - Do I need an LLC or corporation for my business?:www.awbfirm.com/podcast4
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.