The only thing worse than not protecting your business at all is putting legal protections in place -- but not following through so that they’re actually effective.
You probably know by now that I think contracts are the simplest, best way to protect your online business. But if you don’t get them signed, they won’t do you any good if you run into an issue.
In this episode, we’ll cover:
- What a signed contract really means
- What types of agreements MUST be in writing (we think all agreementsshould be in writing!)
- Why you must give your purchasers the opportunity to read your Terms and Conditions BEFORE they purchase
- Why you should definitely consider using an e-signing platform to get your contracts signed
- The types of documents that can NOT be signed electronically
Watch the video version of this episode at the bottom of the page.
BONUS: If you’re starting something new, or this episode has spotlighted areas of your business that have you worried, now is a great time to make sure your business is in good shape legally.Download our free legal checklist below to make sure your business has a strong legal foundation!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Legal Road Map® Facebook group:https://www.facebook.com/groups/legalroadmap/
AWB Firm contract template shop:www.awbfirm.com
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.