Navigating the world of LLCs, bookkeepers, and legal can be tough when you’re new to the business world. But doing it in the middle of Covid? That’s a lesson in patience and perseverance!
Boudoir and personal branding photographer Layra Marte shares how she navigates the world of online business and in-person connections to grow her photography business.
In this episode, we’ll cover:
- How saying ‘yes’ to unpaid opportunities can sometimes pay off BIG
- Why surrounding yourself with people who inspire you can help you uplevel your business
- Why it’s so important to be crystal clear with your clients about what to expect during their shoot (duration, outfit changes, etc.)
- The importance of not being afraid to ask questions - to government offices, or to friends who are also running a business
- How to break through the hesitation to charge for something you love doing
BONUS: If you’re starting something new, or this episode has spotlighted areas of your business that have you worried, now is a great time to make sure your business is in good shape legally.Download our free legal checklist below to make sure your business has a strong legal foundation!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Layra’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/layramarz/
Layra’s website: https://www.layramarz.com
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.