We love helping our clients get their legal house in order, but sometimes when we introduce a new service, contract template, or marketing initiative at the AWB Firm, we have to be our own lawyers, too!
We recently hosted our very first 5 day list building challenge that brought up some questions around our terms and conditions, protecting a potential new trademark, rules for giveaways and contests, and more.
In this episode, we’ll cover:
- What you need to make sure you have on your website, so your Facebook ads won’t get rejected
- Why you should use website terms and conditions for your course or challenge, even if it’s not required by law
- The easy (and free!) ways you can begin to protect your intellectual property without having to spend lots of dollars on an official trademark or copyright registration
- How to make sure your giveaways or contests don’t break any laws
*Watch the video of this episode at the bottom of the page.
BONUS: If you’re starting something new, or this episode has spotlighted areas of your business that have you worried, now is a great time to make sure your business is in good shape legally.Download our free legal checklist below to make sure your business has a strong legal foundation!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Prep to Scale™ FastTrack: https://awbfirm.com/fast-track
Legal Road Map® podcast episodes about Facebook ads:
- Episode 102: https://awbfirm.com/podcast102
- Episode 124: https://awbfirm.com/podcast124
- Episode 125 https://awbfirm.com/podcast125
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.