If you listen to just one episode of the Legal Road Map® podcast, let this be it.
In the final episode - at least for the foreseeable future - Autumn shares takeaways from the past 5 years of running her own law firm, what all online business owners need to know about legal protection to build a sustainable, profitable business, and more.
In this episode, we’ll cover:
- How entrepreneurship can help you live your values
- Why putting legal protections in place early can help you build the business of your dreams faster and with less stress
- (One last time for the cheap seats in the back!...) Why contracts are THE most important legal protection for your online business
- Why you DON’T need to spend money on ALL the legal things when you’re just getting started
- Why -- and when -- you should add an attorney to your bench of professionals to build a sustainable, profitable business
*Watch the video of this episode at the bottom of the page.
BONUS: If you’re starting something new, or this episode has spotlighted areas of your business that have you worried, now is a great time to make sure your business is in good shape legally.Download our free legal checklist below to make sure your business has a strong legal foundation!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Season 1 of the Legal Road Map® podcast:https://awbfirm.com/blogs/news/tagged/start-here
Season 5 of the Legal Road Map® podcast - legal for each business phase episodes:
Prep to Scale™ FastTrack: https://awbfirm.com/fast-track
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.