In this week’s episode Katie Hunt of Tradeshow Bootcamp shares how she transitioned from side hustle to flourishing business, and how she knew it was time to level-up and start building a team.
Listen and learn:
- How keeping your day job can actually help you grow your business
- Why hiring a team can save you money in the long run
- Why registering a trademark may not be the best first step for your business
- Why copycats don’t mean the end of your program or business
- Why contracts are essential when working with independent contractors
KEY TAKEAWAY: Working with a trusted legal advisor from the start of your business can save you a lot of headaches down the road.
Sign up below to get a free 5 Minute Intellectual Property Audit to learn how you can make more money from the copyrights and trademarks in your business (plus be the first to know when new episodes are live).
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.