What contracts do you need for your creative business, and what should they say? Contracts are THE most important legal protection for your business. Learn about contracts with your clients or customers, vendors, partners or founders, joint venturers, investors, independent contractors and employees, event attendees.
- When is a verbal contract ok, and when should you put it in writing?
- Liability waivers explained
- Why you need an agreement when you let others use your IP (e-courses and digital
- products + licenses)
- Key terms every contract should include
- How to get someone to actually sign a contract
KEY TAKEAWAY: You must put your agreements in writing. Whether you work with a lawyer or just write it up yourself, you’ll have all the terms are in one place if a question or problem comes up later.
Sign up below for a cheat sheet to write your own contracts with five key terms every contract should include (plus be the first to know when new episodes are live).
This podcast is information not legal advice specific to your situation.