Running a location-independent business is a dream for many entrepreneurs. If you’re already an established, 6-figure+ business thinking of making the move to location independence, legal is not an area you want to DIY.
In this episode I cover:
- Considerations for choosing the right corporate entity for your location-independent business
- Where to set up your entity
- What a registered agent is, and why you might need one, especially if you’re location independent
- How to handle your business’s address (you usually can’t use a P.O. Box)
- Why you need to consult with a tax expert
- Choosing a bank that will work for you, wherever you’re located in the world
Key takeaway: Making sure you have your legal ducks in a row will allow you to truly enjoy the freedom that a location-independent business provides.
Sign up below to get a free 5 Minute Intellectual Property Audit. You’ll learn how you can make more money from the copyrights and trademarks in your business (you can also sign up there to be the first to know when new episodes are live and receive other legal updates and special offers from the AWB Firm).
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.