In this week’s episode I talk about the contracts you need for your website:
- The one contract every website needs (even though no one will ever read it!)
- The best practice contract you should have on your website even though it’s not required
- How terms & conditions on your website can help if you have to go after a copycat
- Which industries need to worry the most about including a disclaimer on their website
- The determining factors for disclosing if you’re being compensated for promoting a product or service
Key takeaway: It can be super simple to set up a website these days. But without the proper contracts in place, your website could create legal problems down the road.
Legal documents, notices, and disclaimers you must post on your website and what to include (episode 3 downloadable): https://www.awbfirm.com/podcast3
Contract templates: https://awbfirm.com/contract-templates/
Sign up below to get a free 5 Minute Intellectual Property Audit. You’ll learn how you can make more money from the copyrights and trademarks in your business (you can also sign up there to be the first to know when new episodes are live and receive other legal updates and special offers from the AWB Firm).
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.