In this week’s episode, Corinne Crabtree of Phit-N-Phat shares valuable insights from year 10 in business. Join us to hear about her experience in transitioning from a hobby to a thriving and quickly-growing business.
Listen and learn:
- Why building community is so important and can help extend your business’s reach
- How to deal with the criticism that comes with growing in your business
- How contracts can protect your friendship when you’re working with friends
- How important streamlining your client experience can be
- A valuable mindset shift to help you transition into the person you want to be
KEY TAKEAWAY: Sometimes our business callings find us. When navigating the unique issues of unexpectedly starting and growing a business – from website privacy policies to employee/contractor contracts – it’s essential to have a trusted lawyer who knows your business inside and out.
Sign up below to get a free 5 Minute Intellectual Property Audit to learn how you can make more money from the copyrights and trademarks in your business (plus be the first to know when new episodes are live).
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.